Do you need some support to access:
- leisure and public amenities?
Do you live:
- in supported living accommodation?
- in a sheltered housing scheme?
- in the family home?
- Independently in the community?
Our bespoke outreach packages are designed for people with autism and Asperger’s Syndrome who may need some support during daily life, and with accessing services and the local community. We will support you to recruit, employ, train and supervise your own Personal Assistants (PAs). In additions all PAs will complete mandatory accredited autism-specific training.
Bespoke outreach support will include:
- autism-specific, person-centred support
- support when you need it including on weekdays and/or in the evenings or at weekends
- support with general issues relating to autism or Asperger’s Syndrome
- support to set measurable and achievable targets
- strategies to help you stay safe and healthy
Available in North Lincolnshire via our Options Roxby House service. Outreach support starts from £14.63 per hour. Support is flexible, person-centred and based on individual needs. Support may be funded by Direct Payments, Independent Living Funds, and Personal Budgets or by social services or primary care trusts.
|For the North and North Wales:|
Contact: Roxby House