We can support you with:
- accessing the local community, for example going shopping or to health care appointments; accessing leisure facilities; and using public transport
- household management and budgeting
- developing social, communication and daily life skills
- maintaining and developing new relationships with family and friends
- accessing education or employment
We aim to support you to develop social, communication and daily life skills and increase your confidence to live as independently as possible.
Our specialist outreach services are delivered from our AALPS transition services, well-established services for people with autism and Asperger’s Syndrome.