We adopt a person-centred approach to the delivery of outcome-focused care by offering:
- Personalised programmes – designed for tangible, measurable progress towards achieving positive personal outcomes.
- Flexibility – providing support when and where its needed.
- Our own successfully developed outcomes models – providing the tools to monitor, review and adapt based on the progress of each individual.
- Outcomes and aspiration focus of each individual.
- Designated in house clinical teams available at all locations.
- An established multi-disciplinary core practice culture and principles based on the model of person centred planning.
- Clinical teams involved throughout each placement, overseeing a continuous process of assessment and individualised intervention.
- Support for wider team from clinical team, including teachers, life skill trainers and care practitioners.
- Continuous assessments ensuring interventions remain person-centred at all times.
- Knowledge sharing, skills and discipline expertise via regular cross location forums.
To find out more about the clinical approach within each of our divisions, please visit the our services page.